A Parisian Affair

Lately I have been absolutely obsessed with pink, black, white, and all things Parisian!  That's probably what inspired my latest creations: Parisian party printables!  Let's start with the invite.  The font is Homemade Apple, which I especially love because it gives it that "written with chalk" feel?  Here, see for yourself! Do you agree?

As always feel free to contact me about custom invitations, prices, etc.! I would love to hear from anyone considering a Parisian birthday party =) Hm... I think I see some macaron experimenting coming soon...!

PS. The Eiffel Tower took me forever to draw in illustrator! Please respect my blog, and contact me before recreating, cropping, reusing, or doing anything else that involves something I've shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment








This blog was designed with Safari and Mozilla browser users in mind. If you are running Internet Explorer, or any other browser type, you may experience difficulties.

Thank you!