Pillow Slip Cover










Last Fall my grandmother finally bought a much needed new couch for her small tv room. The room went under a mini makeover: the paneling was brightened with a coat of tan paint, a new area rug, new baseboards, and the insides of the closets were painted too.  But the room, which was dubbed the name, "The Blue Room," still had it's dark television stand, old lamp, reclining chair for my grandmother, and a small magazine stand from the 50s -- and of course, blue curtains.

The couch however came with red pillows, which just did not match the decor of the Blue Room.  So for Christmas this year I decided I would sew her some super simple slipcovers following this tutorial from Make It and Love It!

And whaddya know? I love them!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

How sweet! I'm sure your grandmother loves them!

Post a Comment








This blog was designed with Safari and Mozilla browser users in mind. If you are running Internet Explorer, or any other browser type, you may experience difficulties.

Thank you!