The Noodlehead Gathered Clutch

Made using this Noodlehead tutorial! Wonderful!


Once again I return to one of my favorite women for help! I have been drooling over these gathered clutches over on Noodlehead for weeks, and knew that the minute I had money I'd be making one... or two.. or three =)

The turquoise one is the first, I don't have the salvage for the fabric, it was clearance remnant at Joann's and the lining is brown felt.

The lining for the two pink one's is a wonderful off-white cotton remnant that I scored today at Joanns ($1.27 for 2/3 of a yard! sweet!).

4 comments:

Emily said...

I love how bright this is, especially since it's for your MOM =)

Elleni said...

wow that looks like its expensiveeee. can you make me one?

Gloria said...

these are awesome! how long did these take to make?

Lia said...

Gloria: It took about 20 minutes to make each bag (but I work moderately fast... I'd say clear 30 minutes just in case) =)

Post a Comment








This blog was designed with Safari and Mozilla browser users in mind. If you are running Internet Explorer, or any other browser type, you may experience difficulties.

Thank you!