Waiting... and Waiting...

I want to introduce you to my Cricut
Personal Photo (Even the cardboard is cute)

 and her best friend Sure Cuts A Lot 2
Craftedge.com


AND the amazing deals I got...
but I'm waiting for their other best friend to arrive....



Source


A Sizzix Texture Boutique embossing machine! I know, you're probably wondering why I didn't get a Cuttlebug....  Here are a few of my reasons:

1) At $29.95 it was much more affordable
2) It comes with a starter kit which is valued at $29.99
3) It can use Cuttlebug embossing folders
4) Since I have my Cricut (YIPPEE!) I had no use for another die cutting machine, just an embosser

And plus... the purse look is kind of cute, dontcha think? =)

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment








This blog was designed with Safari and Mozilla browser users in mind. If you are running Internet Explorer, or any other browser type, you may experience difficulties.

Thank you!