Back from hiatus!

So, we've been dealing with this:

Thank you, Massachusetts!


Don't worry though, I have a few posts prepared for the next few days!
I'm having withdrawals from my sewing machine, drill, and brand new pocket hole jig.  I was so sad to live my Little Pink Drill at home =(

Source

If only extra luggage wasn't so expensive, and I was flying back to school on Southwest.. It's alright though, because the less I build while at school, the more groceries and books I can buy, and the less stuff I have to put in a storage unit.  Woohoo!

There is a bright side to having so much snow --- SNOW DAYS! I am very pleased to admit that we have had almost no classes so far, and our semester began January 26th.  It has been very pleasant, but I wish I could have known and stayed home a little longer.

Hope everyone is safe (and warm) wherever you may be. And happy February!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had some recent weather like that! It sucks!

Lia said...

It really does! We're expecting more this weekend. There's nowhere left to put the snow!

Post a Comment








This blog was designed with Safari and Mozilla browser users in mind. If you are running Internet Explorer, or any other browser type, you may experience difficulties.

Thank you!